This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information in relation to B&L Firm websites, applications, products, services, events, and experiences that reference this Privacy Notice.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in the course of providing B&L Firm to you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to B&L Firm.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with B&L Firm.
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve B&L Firm. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide B&L Firm: We use your personal information to provide and deliver B&L Firm and process transactions related to B&L Firm.
- Measure, Support, and Improve B&L Firm: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop B&L Firm.
- Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend B&L Firm that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with B&L Firm.
- Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to B&L Firm via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or services. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the individual consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that B&L Firm or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of B&L Firm, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
At B&L Firm, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain a wide variety of compliance programs that validate our security controls.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from B&L Firm websites, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Access and Choice
You can view, update, and delete certain information about your account and your interactions with B&L Firm. Click here for a list of examples of information that you can access. If you cannot access or update your information yourself, you can always contact us for assistance.
You have choices about the collection and use of your personal information. Many B&L Firm include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain B&L Firm.
Account Information: If you want to add, update, or delete information related to your account, please go to the B&L Firm. When you update or delete any information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Children’s Personal Information
We don’t provide B&L Firm for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use B&L Firm nonly with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Third Party Sites and Services
B&L Firm may embed content provided by others or include links to other websites and applications. These companies may collect information about you when you interact with their content or services. We are not responsible for the practices of these companies. Please consult their privacy policies to learn about their data practices .
Retention of Personal Information
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of B&L Firm, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise communicated to you. How long we retain specific personal information varies depending on the purpose for its use, and we will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
We collect this information from you, automatically through your interaction with the B&L Firm, or from third parties. For more information about the personal information we collect, click here. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “How We Use Personal Information” section above.
Your Data Rights. You may have certain data rights under the California Privacy Rights Act or Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, including to request information about the collection of your personal information by us, to access your personal information or to correct or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things and you are an B&L Firm, please contact us here. If you are not an B&L Firm, or you are the authorized agent of an B&L Firm, please contact us here or at the address under Contacts, Notices, and Revisions above. Additionally, you may have the right to appeal the denial of any of these rights by submitting a form that will be provided to you if we deny a data request. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you have the right to:
- ask whether we hold personal information about you and request copies of such personal information and information about how it is processed;
- request that inaccurate personal information is corrected;
- request deletion of personal information that is no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, or processed in non-compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- request us to restrict the processing of personal information where the processing is inappropriate; object to the processing of personal information;
- request portability of personal information that you have provided to us (which does not include information derived from the collected information), where the processing of such personal information is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means;
- and request information about the possibility of refusing consent and the consequences of doing so.
When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.